Anh ngữ UEC – địa chỉ học luyện thi IELTS uy tín tại Đà Nẵng gửi đến các bạn bài viết, tổng hợp Đề thi IELTS Writing Quý III năm 2021. Đề thi sẽ được UEC cập nhật nhanh, liên tục và chính xác, giúp các sĩ tử luyện thi IELTS nắm bắt được xu hướng và độ khó của đề thi IELTS.
Xem thêm: Tổng hợp đề thi IELTS Writing 2021 (kèm bài mẫu) | Cập nhật liên tục
Đề thi IELTS Writing Quý III 2021 – THÁNG 9
(Do ảnh hưởng của dịch COVID-19 nên nhiều ngày thi trong thời gian này không diễn ra)
Đề thi IELTS Writing – Ngày 21/09
- Task 1: The chart below shows the percentage of females aged 16-25 in a particular country who participated in sports, compared with the percentage of people who watched them in 2000.
- Task 2: Governments should make people responsible for looking after their own local environment. Do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi IELTS Writing Quý III 2021 – THÁNG 8
Đề thi IELTS Writing – Ngày 21/08
- Task 1: The charts below give information about the price of tickets on one airline between Sydney and Melbourne, Australia, over a two-week period in 2013.
- Task 2: Nowadays celebrities are more famous for their glamour and wealth than for their achievements, and this is a bad example to adolescents. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi IELTS Writing – Ngày 12/08
- Task 1: The diagram below shows the process of producing smoked fish.
- Task 2: Many people believe that scientific research should be carried out and controlled by governments rather than private companies. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Đề thi IELTS Writing – Ngày 07/08
- Task 1: The two plans show Pancha village in 2005 and 2015. Write a summary of the information. Select and report the main features, and make comparisons when necessary.
- Task 2: Some people think that because some children find some subjects such as mathematics and philosophy difficult they ought to be optional instead of compulsory. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
Đề thi IELTS Writing Quý III 2021 – THÁNG 7
Đề thi IELTS Writing – Ngày 24/07
- Task 1: Table.
- Task 2: In many countries, the number of animals and plants is declining. Why do you think it is happening? How to solve this issue?
đề thi IELTS Writing – Ngày 17/07
- Task 1: The graph shows information about the number of people in Australia who use Chinese, Arabic, Italian and Greek as their first language.
- Task 2: Large companies use sports events to promote their products. Some people think it has a negative impact on sports. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Giải đề thi IELTS Writing Quý III – 2021 ngày 17/07/2021 chi tiết
Đề thi IELTS Writing Quý III 2021 – Ngày 10/07
- Task 1: The graph shows the percentages of people going to cinemas in a European country on different days.
- Task 2: In the past, people stored knowledge in books. Nowadays, people store knowledge on the Internet. Do the advantages of this development outweigh the disadvantages?
Giải đề thi IELTS Writing Quý III – 2021 ngày 10/07/2021 chi tiết
Đề thi IELTS Writing Quý III 2021 – Ngày 01/07
- Task 1: The table shows information about department stores and online stores in Australia in 2011. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
- Task 2: It is natural process of animal species to become extinct (e.g. dinosaurs, dodos, etc.). There are no reason why people should stop this from happening. Do you agree or disagree?